Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I get rid of the beeping noise in my 2009 Toyota Tacoma?

I just bought a new 2009 Toyota Tacoma and It has a beeping tone that happens every time you start the car, put the car in reverse, take your seatbelt of when your driving, and try to listen to the radio with the door open. Its enough to drive you crazy. Does anyone know how to get rid of that noise all together, or disengage it. I have only had the truck for two months and if I cant get rid of it I will seriously consider trading it in for something else.How do I get rid of the beeping noise in my 2009 Toyota Tacoma?It's fully covered by the warranty; Take it to a dealer !How do I get rid of the beeping noise in my 2009 Toyota Tacoma?Look at the fusebox diagram in the manual. Pull the "beeping" fuse. Or, find the beeper and smack it with a hammer a few times.How do I get rid of the beeping noise in my 2009 Toyota Tacoma?why did a cat answer this question?



You can put a piece of tape over the button.How do I get rid of the beeping noise in my 2009 Toyota Tacoma?
its a REMINDER to DRIVE Safely and that you turned on your car... WoW it seems like you don't like Technology that can seriously save your life

No comments:

Post a Comment