Sunday, January 29, 2012

How many miles can a toyota camry 1998 get?

I am trying to get from High Desert Ca 92345 to San diego and back I am wondering If a full tank of gas could do it or not? How many miles on a Full Tank of gas can a toyota camry 1998 get ?How many miles can a toyota camry 1998 get?carry a can of gas and some extra moulah to buy more gas ... the '98 T. can get as much mpg's as 28/30 on level ground at slower speeds and lower rpm's ____ on a mountain road less mpg's and is the car totally in a state of ''''' tune-up'''' road worthy .. any slight miss will affect the mpg's and remember that the ride is 12 years old and new cars get better mpg's than used ... I understand that you need to conserve the $$'s ---- but___start out with a full tank of gas and write down the speedodometer miles and then when you get to your destination fillup again and subtract the spent miles and divide the gas gallons into the miles driven and then you will know for sure what MPG's you are getting..How many miles can a toyota camry 1998 get?Open road I got 28 mpg. I don't remember the size of the tank. Multiple the number of gallons by 28. I would leave a little extra wiggle room though. Stop and go traffic I averaged 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment