Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I find a front drivers side seat for a 98 toyota tacoma?

I have a 98 Toyota tacoma and I have been searching for ages for a new front drivers side seat. Can anyone tell me where the best place to find one would be or point me in the direction of one? Would the seats from a 96, 97, 99, 2000 tacoma fit the car? I really need to find this seat fast, its the last part I need to completely restore my truck.Where can I find a front drivers side seat for a 98 toyota tacoma?What I've done in the past is contact the bigger or cheaper auto wreckers and compare their prices and then I've compared the U pick auto wreckers prices and usually I end up pulling out the seats myself.Then I clean and even soap scrub the seats , allow them to sit and dry then install them using new bolts etc if possible.



To me if you want both seats to match either you need to remove or buy two seats clean etc or have the two old seats you in it reupholstered by a auto custom upholstery shop.Really if you've the cash you could order new seats or even have them custom made for you.





Hope that helps and best of luck.By the way 100% you can buy used seats for it bec now a days most of the auto wreckers all are connected to each other via the net etc and if the wreckers in your area don't have the part you can get them to order them for you through their contacts.Where can I find a front drivers side seat for a 98 toyota tacoma?auto salvage yard



or type into searchbox



1998 toyota tacoma seats

No comments:

Post a Comment