Sunday, January 29, 2012

What year did the Matrix Toyota come out?

My dad works for Toyota and said he'll get me a used car. Today I saw a used Matrix from '05. I was wondering what was the year it came out, because I would think then it'd be at a lower price. How much do you think it would cost NOW for a Matrix that is used and was made the year it came out?What year did the Matrix Toyota come out?Matrix came out in 2003. It's built on the same platform as the current Corolla. A newly redesigned model is due out for the 2008 year.



More details can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Matr鈥?/a>



You can do a search for the 2008 Toyota Matrix. There are spy photos out for the new model which will be slightly bigger.What year did the Matrix Toyota come out?yea they came out fall of '02 or '03



just not as popular as they are knowWhat year did the Matrix Toyota come out?2003 was the first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment