Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I use the shiftronic feature on a 2011 Toyota Camry?

Hey, I purchased my 2011 Toyota Camry LE this past summer and I have grown very curious on how to use shiftronic. I know its similar to manual and I've been looking for answers online but have come up short. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!How do I use the shiftronic feature on a 2011 Toyota Camry?If you look at your shift gate, next to "D", there should be a + - labeled "S". All you have to do is once you put your car into D, just put the shift lever to the left, from there on, you are manually controlling the gears and gear changing, (kind of like a manual but without the clutch, the computer takes care of the clutch for you).



+ is for upshift, - is for downshift, to be safe, you should upshift when your RPMs hit around 3000.How do I use the shiftronic feature on a 2011 Toyota Camry?To downshift to first gear you should be at a complete stop. Otherwise, in general you can downshift when your rpms are below 2000 or even 1500.

Report Abuse

How do I use the shiftronic feature on a 2011 Toyota Camry?The complete description of all the cars features, their proper operation is covered in the owners manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment