Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I find the lug buts for a 2006 Toyota Matrix in the San Francisco Area?

I had already check eBay out but I don't want to wait for too long for the nuts to come, and I don't want to deal with the Toyota dealer. I've also tried the Kragen Auto Parts store, buy still I can't find any nuts that fit. So if anyone can kindly tell me where I can find the retailer I will be much appreciate. Thx.Where can I find the lug buts for a 2006 Toyota Matrix in the San Francisco Area?Go to a Pontiac dealer - Vibe is the same car.Where can I find the lug buts for a 2006 Toyota Matrix in the San Francisco Area?Call a wrecking yard, they will have thousands of them.Where can I find the lug buts for a 2006 Toyota Matrix in the San Francisco Area?I go to a tire shop where they install new tires to get mine they will probably have what you need or a scrap yardWhere can I find the lug buts for a 2006 Toyota Matrix in the San Francisco Area?
Autozone, or Napa, anything part retailer

No comments:

Post a Comment